19 November 2014

Jerseykjole til pencilnederdel

 Da jeg lige havde syet denne kjole, så den sådan ud:

Da den i sommers havde hængt til tørre i 4 dage på tørresnoren i bagende solskin, var den bleget til dette (her har jeg alledere klippet den over, men tjek den hvidlige streg). Ups. Det der solskin er da også noget uvant noget.

Jeg besluttede mig at sy den om til en nederdel. Klip klip (ovenstående billede).
Jeg tilpassede den en smule i siderne og satte en elastik i taljekanten (elastikken er i øvrigt en gammel trusseelastik).

Og så er kjolen blevet til denne nederdel.

In English:
When I first made this jersey dress, it looked like this.
In the summer it hung on a clothes line for four days in the burning sun and got a pale stripe sunbleached across it (I felt a bid stupid for not having realised that it would happen. But these very warm and sunny summers, we have had lately in Scandinavia, still takes a bit of getting used to).
I decided to make a skirt out of it. I put the elastic at the top of the skirt, rather than in a casing, to give a few centimeters of extra length.
The elastic is from a pair of knickers(!). It was still fine, when the fabric of the knickers had worn out. 

No comments: